Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm Providing Better Customer Service

It's interesting approaching similar topics from different professional vantage points.

Marketer Vicky Tamaru writes how Conversational Marketing via social media requires systematic business change. Design Professor Victor Lombardi recently asked Who is Advising Executives on Customer Experience? (Cliff Notes version: No one).

Customer service is vital to success. Businesses possess an array of tools with which to interact with consumers. The greater number of interactions with which they allow social media to improve such activity, the better.

I took my stab at better customer service last night. I've implemented a new disqus.com commenting system. Hopefully disqus will provide you with more tools (I know you've been dieing to share my posts on twitter). And it lets me track any and all interactions with my posts across multiple sites (like my tumblr blog). Let me know what you think.
blog comments powered by Disqus